Tuesday 14 August 2012

ZARA WOMAN AUGUST 2012 LOOKBOOK

Lace and Peplum. A perfect combo.
Love the sweater









Hiya! Demmy here. These are some of the clothes from the Zara August 2012 Lookbook. Most of the pieces are black which I love. My favorite has got to be the lace and peplum dress. That's amazing as both of them are in for Fall. I love the use of leather and studs in the collection.Another thing I love is the dip dye skirt. It's so beautiful. Hopefully I'll get the skirt, HOPEFULLY! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I'm really loving Zara at the minute - the leather-ruffled skirt and jumper are my favourites :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by our blog. We will get back to you soon! xoxo